- To promote a culture of respect and equality for female gender
- To enhance self-esteem and self-confidence of women faculty, students and staff in the college
- To provide opportunities and programmes for female gender to be financially, mentally and emotionally empowered so as to promote their growth as individuals in their own rights
- To provide a platform for women to share their experiences and views regarding their status in the society and suggests ways to improve and empower themselves
- Aiming at intellectuals and social upliftment of students and staff the cell stands for facilitating women empowerment through discussions, seminars, guest lectures etc.