ELIGIBILITY: Minimum qualification for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy Part-I course - pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.
- Intermediate examination in Science
- The first year of the three year degree course in Science
- 10+2 examination (academic stream) in Science
- Pre degree examination
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.
- SSLC or 10th Marks card with 7 Xerox copies
- PUC or 10 + 2 Original Marks card with 7 Xerox copies
- Transfer Certificate Original with 7 Xerox copies
- Study Certificate Original with 5 Xerox copies (KA)
- Hyderabad Karnataka Certificate Xerox copy (KA)
- Aadhaar Card Xerox Copy
- ID Card Xerox copy
- Pass port size photos 7 Nos.
- Stamp size photos 7 Nos.